2014 … what a year. if i’m being honest, it definitely had its fair share of difficult moments. some of which came from all the change – we bought a new house and i started a full time internship [while balancing multiple part time jobs]. then there were the growing pains that simply came with being immersed in the real world. i tell ya, that place is not always very nice ;). but despite the hardships, there were also some really wonderful times and sweet memories made. i’ve compiled a little list of them below, highlighting my favorite memories and blog posts.
1. we started off the year with a big snow storm…in south carolina! this isn’t something we get to see much, so we had so much fun going on walks, drinking coffee by the fire, and snuggling up on the couch.
2. we hosted a little valentine’s day dessert party with a few of our close friends.
3. i put together a spring tablescape featuring bright florals and vintage plates. it was featured on curbly, here.
4. we visited nashville to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary. you can see those posts here, here, and here. i also shared a little wedding video i put together.
5. i started a new series, ‘around town’, where i started featuring my favorite local spots. some of my favorite posts include due south coffee shop (above)..
6. gigi’s cupcakes…
7. tandem creperie and coffeehouse…
8. and the ice cream station in simpsonville.
9. a few of my favorite food posts include these chocolate chip donuts with blueberry glaze,
10. and this grilled croissant pimento cheese sandwich.
11. i attended the brand market workshop in atlanta and learned so much. i highly recommend it!
12. we took a little trip to litchfield beach to get away for a weekend over the summer.
13. and i can’t forget that we bought our first house!!! we’ve been renovating and slowly decorating ever since.
14. i partnered with jessi nichols photography and put together this fall tablescape. you can find it featured on the sweetest occasion, here.
15. i partnered with katherine dalton photography and took some of my favorite pictures during this apple orchard shoot.
16. we went to fripp island for the weekend to celebrate my 24th birthday.
17. and finally, i started sharing some fashion, like these two looks above.
i love looking back at the year and reminiscing on how much i’ve grown and changed. i really love having this little blog to document my years and all that they bring.
now, here’s to 2015! bring it on….