I was once told that writing down five things you’re grateful for each day can really shift your perspective and give you a more positive outlook on life. I’ve found this to be true in my own life, and should really be practicing it more! But for now, here are my five things…
1. Longer days! And sunshine on my face! – I am prone to some winter blues, and when I get home from work and the sun is already down, I don’t feel like doing anything but going to bed. Now, that the sun is out longer, I have felt re-energized and have gotten so much more done with my days!
2. Cuddles with Sage – This pup is a snuggle bug. And there’s nothing like when he’s sleepy and just wants to be close. It’s my favorite.
3. Make-up shopping – I love browsing Ulta and checking out new products. It’s become very therapeutic for me.
4. Journaling – This doesn’t happen as much these days, but when it does, it’s the best! I just got this new journal from Rifle Paper Co. and I can’t wait to fill up the pages.
5. Baking – Also therapeutic, and I’ve been trying to do it more. I’ve been searching for some healthier baked goods – like muffins and quick breads for breakfast. If you have any favorites, leave them in the comments below!
I hope you’re having a lovely week, full of surprisingly wonderful moments!